This game just oozes character (pun intended.) I really enjoyed playing this, and although I couldn't test the multiplayer mode, I'm sure it would be even more fun to play with others. Your attention to detail really shows, as everything from the scene transitions, to the UI are extremely polished and contribute immensely to the overall experience of this game. Very impressive stuff, seriously!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Jelly Brawl is a physics based local multiplayer party game where you gotta flop, and pop your way to the top!
In the Classic Demo you can experience the classic mode where you fight for the spot as last jelly standing across a handful of stages and mini games in local multiplayer! (Online available in full game)
- Slimey Physics Based Mayhem! With simple point and go controls, Jelly Brawl is easy to pick up but hard to master. Without quick reactions and well timed taps, it’s easy to lose control of the slick jelly. But even if you’re not a pro, it’s still fun to watch everyone spiral out of control.
- Up to 4 Players Versus! Face off against up to four of your friends in local and online multiplayer! Fight to be the last jelly standing on the stage or take the victory in one of the many modes of play!
- 50+ Arenas And Stages! Fight to be the last jelly standing on one of a 50+ designed arenas and stages. Dodge hazards and slide across treacherous terrain in your fight to be number one.
4 Game Modes and a Whole Slew of Mini Games! Dive into one of multiple modes such as Hit & Run, Race, or the Classic last jelly standing mode and face off in a variety of boss rounds in classic mini game fashion
In Game Level Editor and Custom Stages! Wanna keep the fun fresh? Make your own stages using the built in level editor! Easily design your own stages and download others to keep the fun going!
- Endless Challenges and Tons of Unlockables! Complete endless challenges and level up to unlock new playable skins, stages, and modes!
Join the Jelly Brawl discord!
Participate in competitions, giveaways, and meet other players!
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||38 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||Arcade, Casual, Funny, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Holiday Event and Steam Workshop Support3 days ago
- Jelly Brawl Released!28 days ago
- Jelly Brawl: Classic 1.1.2 Patch Notes75 days ago
- Jelly Brawl: Classic! (Demo Update)Aug 18, 2020
- Jelly Brawl Demo (1.0.10 Patch Notes)Jul 21, 2020
- Jelly Brawl 1.0.9 (Powerups and Re-balancing)Jul 07, 2020
- Jelly Brawl Demo (1.0.7, 1.0.8 Patch Notes)Jun 14, 2020
- Jelly Brawl Demo (1.0.6 Patch Notes)Jun 07, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really Amazing Game but
when the Boss round comes the Game started Lagging
Use Profiler to check GPU usage and fix it then this game really becomes very fun to play
Although the Scene Transitions are Really Cool
Thanks so much! Will be working some performance improvements into the next patch hopefully 👍
a very fun and cute game! i love playing with a friend :)
Feels like a great game to play with friends! The art is also really nice, great work!