This game just oozes character (pun intended.) I really enjoyed playing this, and although I couldn't test the multiplayer mode, I'm sure it would be even more fun to play with others. Your attention to detail really shows, as everything from the scene transitions, to the UI are extremely polished and contribute immensely to the overall experience of this game. Very impressive stuff, seriously!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Jelly Brawl is a physics based local multiplayer party game where you gotta flop, and pop your way to the top!
In the Classic Demo you can experience the classic mode where you fight for the spot as last jelly standing across a handful of stages and mini games! In the Full Game brawl across Race, Hit & Run and Custom modes! Build your own stages in the level editor! And unlock tons of faces stages and additional boss rounds!
- Slimey Physics Based Mayhem! With simple point and go controls, Jelly Brawl is easy to pick up but hard to master. Without quick reactions and well timed taps, it’s easy to lose control of the slick jelly. But even if you’re not a pro, it’s still fun to watch everyone spiral out of control.
- Up to 4 Players Versus! Face off against up to four of your friends in local and online multiplayer! Fight to be the last jelly standing on the stage or take the victory in one of the many modes of play!
- 50+ Arenas And Stages! Fight to be the last jelly standing on one of a 50+ designed arenas and stages. Dodge hazards and slide across treacherous terrain in your fight to be number one. (Full Game Only)
4 Game Modes and a Whole Slew of Mini Games! Dive into one of multiple modes such as Hit & Run, Race, or the Classic last jelly standing mode and face off in a variety of boss rounds in classic mini game fashion (Full Game Only)
In Game Level Editor and Custom Stages! Wanna keep the fun fresh? Make your own stages using the built in level editor! Easily design your own stages and download others to keep the fun going! (Full Game Only)
- Endless Challenges and Tons of Unlockables! Complete endless challenges and level up to unlock new playable skins, stages, and modes!
Join the Jelly Brawl discord!
Participate in competitions, giveaways, and meet other players!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 27, 2020|
|Genre||Action, Fighting, Platformer|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Casual, Co-op, Destruction, Funny, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 1.5.7 New Stages, New Powerups, Performance + Vulkan Support, and FixesApr 03, 2022
- 1.5.2 Hit & Run and Bug FixesJan 14, 2022
- Jelly Brawl 1.5 (Networking, Stability, and More)Dec 18, 2021
- Hit & Run + More Bug FixesAug 18, 2021
- New Destructible Environments, Unlocks, Achievements, and Challenge Rounds!Aug 01, 2021
- Jelly Brawl (1.4.0 and 1.4.1) Game Wide Overhauls!Jul 13, 2021
- Jelly Brawl V 1.3.5Jan 22, 2021
- Jelly Brawl V 1.3.4Jan 06, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really Amazing Game but
when the Boss round comes the Game started Lagging
Use Profiler to check GPU usage and fix it then this game really becomes very fun to play
Although the Scene Transitions are Really Cool
Thanks so much! Will be working some performance improvements into the next patch hopefully 👍
a very fun and cute game! i love playing with a friend :)
Feels like a great game to play with friends! The art is also really nice, great work!